Friday, March 20, 2009

Green

I love the color green, so I really like the background I choose for March. I'm not sure I will change it right away.
I have loved green forever. When my friends and I used to get together and play games like Sorry, I always chose green. My friends have even mentioned how they remember I insisted I was green. No one else could have my color! Even my wedding colors were just green, but Mom talked me into having a little white to help out. Green, green, green. But it has to be the right shades and values of green. Not really dark, not dull green, but pretty green...like green glitter, or new leaves. Is it because my birthstone is Emerald green? I don't know, why but I love green. Maybe that is why I hate to go shopping, I hate to give up the "green" stuff. I don't obsess about recycling so I'm not "that green." But I love green.
Just thought I would write about that!

No comments: