Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Backgrounds

I'm done trying to find a cute border for this blog. The past few times I have been back here I keep getting messages that the border I have chosen will no longer be available. The new choices here on blogger make my life too frustrate. As my kids know, I hate to make decisions about little, insignificant things. Or even big things for that matter. If I have too many choices I can't choose. Especially if it doesn't make a difference on which you choose. Who cares if the background is blue or red! As long as it is green that is all that matters :) But what shade of green? What color should the words be? I can't decide what I like best! I just can't make those decisions. So, for today, this is what I choose. If I have more time another day, I might choose something else. Now I have to choose to get up and do some badly needed cleaning!

No comments: