Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Fun Times

It was a very nice funeral on Saturday. I am sure the family felt comforted by all the beautiful flowers and many people who attended.

After it was over, Garth and I headed to Salt Lake, missing the family party, but joining up with our kids. It was fun to have so many of us all together. We missed having Nancy, Dallas, and especially Tyler with us. We went to the Gateway to get tickets for Bee Movie, ate at some Mexican place (I am terrible at names). Garth and I took Lexi, Morgan, and Kayden to the movie, Tammy went shopping, Barrett and Chantel took Koy and Maxwell with them. It was a great time.

I don't have must time to really write my thoughts because it is getting late in the morning and I have to get ready for school. But I really enjoyed the weekend and hope we can have more before one-fourth of our family leaves again. Hopefully Nancy and Dallas can make it up before Barrett and Chantel leave. I would REALLY love to have a family picture taken.

1 comment:

Barrett said...

just thought I would say hi