Friday, December 7, 2007

Thoughts

I am just feeling a little bit blue tonight. I was planning on going to the viewing tonight because I know it will be hectic during the morning getting everything ready for going to SLC afterward. But Garth was called to go to work taking tickets at the basketball game. I just don't understand why that is his responsibility to even be asked to do. I have to do "duty" time in elementary school. Why aren't the high school teachers expected to do it as their job? I just don't get it.
So I didn't get to go to the viewing because I didn't want to go alone. I just don't like to do that visiting alone. I feel so emotional and self-conscience about it. I know people say just going to visit is wonderful for the other people, but I have a difficult time doing it.
Another thing,...with all the snow and confusion it creates, and my duty schedule today, I totally spaced out ordering flowers for the funeral. So I am feeling bad about that.
Everyone went to the basketball game except me and Koy, which was fine because I wanted to get some laundry done so I had what I needed for the weekend. But one of these days I want to go somewhere I want to go. I didn't go to the Relief Society "get acquainted" party, or the RS Christmas party. We will be going to the high school faculty party, and my faculty party, that is if I get a second to go pick up some gifts. I don't even have time for that.
I haven't walked into a store to pick up even one Christmas gift, and I would like to get that even started. But then agian, I don't even know what I need to get. Since I hate shopping so much, maybe that is why I am procrastinating getting any shopping done.
I am looking forward to the day with all the kids tomorrow. I just hope we don't have any trouble getting up to SLC. I don't like to travel in a storm and that is what we have all the way up to the city.

So I am just feeling sorry for myself I guess. Hopefully I will be able to snap out of it soon.

No comments: