Friday, December 12, 2008

Story Contest


NOTE: Voting takes place between December 14 - 19th. Your comment on the story must state "I am voting for this....."
Someone sent me a link to a Christmas story contest from LDS Publishers. I recalled the story I wrote for a personal experience in a class from Rose Card while I was working on my Masters Degree. She told me she thought I ought to submit it to the church magazines, or the newspaper story contest, or something on that line. So when I got this link I thought, why not try7 They are taking votes all of next week, so if you feel inclined to follow the link and cast a vote...... I am sure anyone from "home" in the olden days will recognize who the character in the story really is. Here is the link to LDS Publishers and look for Christmas #11. Voting takes place beginning Sunday, so be sure to vote after that. And you must mention "This is a vote" in your comments. Thanks!

1 comment:

nancy said...

oh should I Go vote and repost.. cause I will.. My bad.. I guess I voted early. I can't read direction