Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Classes

I am on the third day of my math class this week. Today and Friday and then a week "vacation". I have enjoyed this class about math and technology. We learned how to create a wikispace, which was pretty easy because of doing my webpage a few years ago. I think it will be very useful for me during the school year. I am creating a space to help when I teach the Cottonwood teachers how to use and create lessons for their Smartboards. I am also going to use it for bookmarks for my students use during the school year.
For those living outside of Utah, there was snow yesterday! Yes, snow in the Cache Valley believe it or not. And wind here, of course. Many branches blown off the trees and garbage cans all over. Dennis called our math class and said our weather station had just recorded an 85 mph gust. But it is suppose to warm up and be nice for Father's Day.
Hope everyone has a nice day!

No comments: