Thursday, June 26, 2008

Let's Play 7-Steps to............

I spent this afternoon enjoying science lessons about heat and light taught by a teacher from Cache district. During our break he said he grew up and lived most of his life in Hyde Park, now lives in Smithfield. I mentioned that my son and daughter lived in Hyde Park for a few years. He asked where they lived and or who their neighbors were. I said they lived by the Elwoods and he said "Oh, Dean and Margaret?" I said that the Elwoods had treated them as family, maybe because they were living in family's house Somewhere in the conversation I said "Chantel and Barrett." The teacher said, "I know Chantel, so you probably know Misty?" I thought he would be saying he went to school with her, but he responded with "Misty's husband, Brian, is my little brother." I didn't connect his last name on his e-mail address with Misty's last name, duh. So, always behave because you never know who knows someone you know who knows someone you know. It is a small world.

No comments: