Monday, May 11, 2009

A Fun Photo

My niece, Chelsie, has been posting some old family pictures for all of us to see. I was looking through some this morning and came across this really cute picture. I wanted to share it, especially with Sandra. Sandra and I both know we have been friends since forever, and this just goes to show it is true. I remember the summers our families went camping together. It might have lasted only a few years, probably less than 5-7 years, if even that much. I really liked these camps because with the Rasmussens and the Lukes I have girl friends. When we went camping with the Olsen family, everyone had girl cousins their age but me (Julie, but she was the baby and only crawled around). I only had boy cousins my age. But with the Rasmussens and Luke I had Sandra and Kaye, as well as Tami Sorry, Tami, I don't recall how you spell your name. I guess my age is showing. So here is a picture of all the girls camping. Notice how much Sandra and I like each other! We are holding hands. How cute!

(Click on the picture to enlarge.)
Left to right:
Tami Rasmussen, Ruanne Ware, LaNean Luke being held by Kaye Luke, Lori (me!), Sandra Rasmussen, Linda Ware
Aren't we all so cute!

5 comments:

Barrett said...

Chantel said that I look just like you. Maybe it was the boy haircut. just kidding. She was amazed that we look exactly the same.
Barrett

Grandma Labrum said...

Why does it say "0 comments" when there is one here?

CWYoung said...

Hey! Thanks for the info on the pic! I've added the info to the flickr page- which reminded me I didn't mention notes in the screencasts I made.

Could you forward that email to Barrett for me- I don't have his email address because he is mean and hateful- or because I just don't have it.

Let me know if you have any other info on any other photos (and I'm sure you do!)

mom o said...

So it has taken me so long to get a chance to check out blogs. I love the picture and if I remember right I have the same picture. We were in Yellowstone. Oh, the memories. I have a picture taken of us doing a service project when we were in Primary if I remember right. Maybe this summer I can get it posted. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Love you

Wendy said...

What a fun picture you posted! It was great to see what some of my friends/classmates looked like when we were younger! Very cute! :o)

(Wow, you have a wonderful blog going . . . I don't know if I'll ever get to the start as I have been backtracking from December 2009! But at least I can go on from here. So fun to reconnect with you again!)