Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I spent Monday afternoon getting ready for a substitute for school for Tuesday. We were going to SLC to be with Nicky during her colonoscopy. I am so thankful I was ready for the sub because if I hadn't been planning on going, I would have needed the substitute anyway. I was feeling a bit queezy Monday night (can't spell that nauseated word) and didn't want to eat any during the evening. By Tuesday morning it was full-blown sick. My stomach and lower intestine system was doing overtime, churning and growling. I said I could have done the colonoscopy without any of the pre-clean-out stuff. It kept on all the way home, all night and even this morning I am still a bit unsettled. I am just thankful I had plans for school to be covered yesterday.
Nicky went through everything just fine. No problems. The people at the Huntsman Center were very nice and I was impressed with them. Other than being sick, it was an alright experience.
Got to go see what damage was done in my classroom. I feel very confident with my aide helping the substitute. The lady who substituted seems to be able to do a good job with my class, so I am also thankful for her.

No comments: