Monday, September 22, 2008

Back Home

I just have a minute to make a quick post. Hope to do more later today.
We had a great time in Arizona with Tyler on his birthday. The travel was fine and the days were great. We had fun playing with Tyler. He even got so he would let me hold him and kiss him, and gave Grandpa so many high-fives. It was so fun watching him get so excited about playing basketball. What a cutie and a tease. And it was okay to see Dallas and Nancy, too. Hope I have time to post a few pictures tonight. No promises because the day looks really busy.
Now I have a full day ahead. I have to give the IOWA test this week, which cuts into instruction time. I need to see just where the substitute was able to leave off, where we are and how much was done on Friday, and pick up from there.

No comments: