Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun in Mesa

We had a very good time visiting with Tyler, and it was nice to see Dallas and Nancy as well. We loved seeing how Tyler has grown and what great giant steps he has taken this past year. He even started to warm up to us some. He sure loves his basketball and giving Grandpa five's. He claps and squeals everytime he shots the ball. I love seeing him look at the puzzle pieces so intensely. I wish my students would look at things that closely. He is so memorized by simple thinge. He sure gets the beat of the music. What a cutie! Here are a few pictures we took. I'm not too thrilled with the focus. Guess I need to quit messing around with the camera.




2 comments:

Nicky said...

he is not our little baby Tyler anymore! ok, yes he is, i take that back... he will always be our baby Tyler! :)

nancy said...

I couldn't figure out what that line was in all the photos then I realized it was his balloon.

Thanks for coming to visit.