Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Felt Important

I was looking through my email messages and found a response to a question about a site I used to use called I Keep Bookmarks. Someone had responded to the questioneer to use del.icio.us because you can add so many tags. This summer I switched all my "I Keep Bookmarks" over to del.icio.us and I really enjoy using that social bookmarking site. Anyway, this responder left her del.icio.us address for us to check out her bookmarks. So I did, of course. Just looked around a little and then decided to tag it so I can look in depth at another time. (Teachers seem to have a ton of bookmarks!) As I was leaving I noticed there were a few Smartboard bookmarks so I decided to quickly glance over them. To my humble heart, there was Cottonwood Technology bookmarked! My wikispace for Emery County teachers using Smartboard technology! I have been discovered by the outside world! (Too many exclamation marks in one paragraph...rewrite, revise, and edit.)Just thought I would humbly pass this on to all.

3 comments:

nancy said...

Yes I am so glad that you "humbly" shared with us!! Just kidding mom. That is great. Congrats and welcome to the outside world.

Nancy

Nicky said...

lol, I'm glad you got out of the Emery County bubble! I'm happy for you mom!

Chantel said...

I think that is great! I feel popular just knowing you :)