Saturday, September 6, 2008

Help or Suggestions

I have noticed that on my classroom blog there is a tool icon on each gadget on the side. I can't seem to get rid of it. This icon doesn't show up on this blog, or on other blogs I see. Does anyone know why it is there and how to get rid of it? I guess it is okay to sit there, but just looks a bit messy compared to others. Suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

(Since posting this message I now notice the same icons here! So this is an edit to the original post. Do other people see it? I don't understand. Maybe it is something new that comes on with a new post. Am I crazy?)

3 comments:

Barrett said...

Try loging out of your account and looking at the blog as an outsider would. I have seen the tool icons if you are logged into the account. These are the buttons you push to edit

nancy said...

Thank you Chantel.... she is getting older :)

MOM that is how you edit when you are logged into your account.You can view your blog and you will see the tool. It is s you can do what you want on it. It doesn't show up to us.. Silly lady

Grandma Labrum said...

It would still be there when I logged out! I am not crazy...I am not crazy.... But after I went clear out and went to Dad's computer I didn't see it. Thank you for your NICE suggestions. Love you all!