Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Good Analogy

I saw this in a message today and thought I would share it.

A five year old came home from kindergarten and told her dad they were going to have a class presidential election. The dad asked who she was thinking about voting for. She answered Obama. Her dad told her he would explain the difference between the candidates. He said, you are going trick or treating on Friday. If you go out early and work hard and hustle to all the houses in the neighborhood and you get a lot of candy you would have more than a little girl who sat and watched TV instead of ogingo ut, and also youw ould have more than a little crippled boy who couldn't go trick or treating. McCain believes that youshould be able to keep all your candy if you want, or you could go and share some with either of the kids who didn't get any if you want to. obama would make me take away half your candy even if you didn't want me to, and I would have to give it to the kids who didn't go get any, and I would have to say the candy came from obama and not you. Do you want to share your candy or have it taken away?

Have a Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

Little Miss Lexi said...

HI GRANDMA HAPPY HALLOWEEN. MY DAD SAID THAT IF MY MOM HAD TO CALL HIM AT WORK HE WOULD KICK MY ASS SO CAN I BRING ALL OF MY STUFF TO YOUR HOUSE FOR A LITTLE BIT CUSE I DO NOT FEEL LIKE I AM AT HOME CUSE I WILL ALSO FEEL HAPPY THER CUSE SALLY? I MISS YOU GUYS. LEXI.