Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How Do You Do That?

How does someone lose the vent/grill cover from the bottom front of the refridgerator? It was there yesterday and Koy had pulled it off and was playing with it. I took it away from him and laid it up against the fridge and didn't think about it again. Now today, it is gone. I don't think he could walk down the steps and outside with it because it would be too long for him to drag behind him. We have looked high and low. Where can something like that hide? And can it be replaced? I guess now we actually have to clean that dirty, ugly space so it doesn't look so gross. But where could it have gone?

4 comments:

Nicky said...

i think it is the same place where all those remotes go that he loses! :) I honestly think the kid eats them! :) lol, HAVE YOU SEEN THE KID!!!

Tammy said...

I am sure you will find it. Did you look outside? Once all my kids are gone then you will find things that you forgot that you even had!

Grandma Labrum said...

Yes, I looked outside, inside, in the garbage, under the porch, at the neighbors, in the dog pen, under the trailer, under the bushes, everywhere we can think. I am sure we will stumble upon it somewhere, and it will be a big surprise that we hadn't looked there a hundred times already. Oh, well. Life goes on without the refridgerator vent.

carly said...

I saw you at Core Academy, but I am pretty anti-social sometimes =) Next time I will definitely say "Hi." I enjoy reading your blog and those of your kids, too!