Monday, July 14, 2008

It Has Been Found!

The case of the missing refridgerator vent cover has been solved! We are doing some much neglected cleaning today and pulled out the love seat in our small living room and found it! Although we had looked behind the seat many times, it was underneath and at the back. We couldn't see it looking under the seat, or behind. But it has been found! Now it needs a good cleaning and will return to its rightful place.
I don't want anyone to think the cleaning was neglected because of the others living here. We just haven't been able to get to the down and dirty yearly cleaning for several years. Now, some people move enough to get the cleaning done (ha, ha, ha)...but last year I was laid up with knee surgery and all that went along with that.....so we have gone a long time. Now that I am able to breathe and move at the same time, I have this added energy that keeps me going. I actually feel like I can clean and not kill myself. And with only a month to go to the beginning of school, I have lots to get done.
So now, back to the cleaning. Just thought I would let everyone know the vent cover is back! And Tammy found the knob to the heater downstairs so we are set! Now if we could just lose the dirt! When I make my world, gravity will not hold down dust.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

WOW! What other treats are you going to find?!?!?

nancy said...

I tagged you at my blog